White Oil Insecticide
- Great for indoor plants as well as outdoor plants
- Environmentally friendly, safe for people and the environment
- Use on citrus and other hardy shrubs
- Can be used as a leaf shine to add lustre to plants
- One day withholding period, so it can be sprayed up to harvest.
Controls Pests: Scale (red, white wax and other), Aphids, Mites, Mealy bugs, Citrus Leaf Miner and spider mites
For use on: Deciduous fruit trees, Roses, Citrus Trees, Indoor Plants, ornamentals and Daphne.
When to use: Apply whenever pests are present all year round. For fruit trees and roses apply during Winter after pruning but before bud burst.
Add 20ml per litre of water and apply thoroughly to plant and leaves, including undersides of leaf.
Graded Low Environmental Impact rating
White oil is an insecticide spray used for controlling a wide range of insect pests in the garden. The spray works by blocking the breathing pores of insects causing suffocation and death. It is effective in the control of aphids, scale, mealy bug, mites, and smooth skinned caterpillars. The active ingredient in White Oil is completely harmless to the environment, humans and pets. Sharp Shooter White Oil is an all seasons product that can be used safely all year round.